L3 Gas Engineering apprenticeship
Working under the direction and guidance of an Internal Technical Trainer and experienced Engineer, you will support the delivery of our annual servicing, repairs and installation services within our customers homes whilst working towards an NVQ Level 3 in Gas Engineering in order to achieve the skills, competence and experience to become a fully operational qualified Gas Engineer. You will be required to complete the relevant qualifications which form part of the NVQ and Gas ACS qualifications including the production of a portfolio of work and undertake additional Health and Safety training as required.
Main duties will include:
- To assist fully trained gas Engineers on a day to day activities servicing, repairing and installing gas appliances / heating systems within customers properties.
- Use authorised plant and equipment provided with due care and attention as supervised.
- Accurately complete documentation including legislative documentation accurately and timely in line with policy and procedure.
- Work as part of a team and use materials safely.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, customers and managers to ensure effectiveness of servic
- Understand and comply with Health and Safety in the workplace following safety policies and procedures, helping to identify and reduce hazards
- To attend in-housing training and college as required including participation in the apprentice review process.
- Comply with Gasway confidentiality and information security polices at all times.
- To act as an ambassador for Gasway at all times.